Apple MacBook Pro Laptops
If you are reading this article, maybe you are considering buying a new Mac and may need some guidance. Fortunately, we already quite familiar with Apple’s Mac computers, we are happy to help you choose the right Mac for you.
Before we begin, we should make special Desktop for Apple’s Mac computers. It has been around for a while because the company has updated the Mac mini and Mac Pro. While we provide guidance on every Mac model recommendations to which model you should buy, you actually might consider waiting to see if Apple released new Mac mini and Mac Pro or consider buying an iMac.
This buyer’s guide provides an overview of all the Mac models available, and each model is most suitable. In order to get more information, you can read the full review by clicking on the product name in the product box with the mouse.
- What’s that? The Apple MacBook Air is an affordable line for Apple’s laptops. Apple currently offers two 13-inch models.The company is used to sell the 11-inch MacBook Air, but it is no longer open to the public. If you really want 11-inch model, you can try to see the Apple Certified Refurbished store or Amazon. (11 inch models are only available as an educational institution).
- Who is it? The MacBook Air is ideal for the budget conscious. It is also anyone who is always on the road, do not want to be deeper by the conventional size of the laptop and need a more flexible computer than an iPad.
- What are the specifications? Both Apple MacBook Air models have the same 1.8GHz dual core Core i5 (Broad well) processor and 8GB RAM. All MacBook Air models are equipped with integrated Intel HD Graphics 6000 technology. Apple claims that the wireless network and iTunes movies play a battery life of 12 hours.The main difference between laptops is storage. $ 999 models have 128GB of flash memory, and $ 1,199 models have 256GB.
- How do I connect something? MacBook Air built-in Wi-Fi connected to the network. It also provides built-in Bluetooth for wireless connection to mice or other peripherals. If you want to connect to an Ethernet network, you need a USB Ethernet adapter ($ 29 on the Apple Store).Thunderbolt 2 is a high-speed connector for MacBook Air. Laptop also has a USB 3.0 port that can use USB 2.0 devices. If you have a FireWire 800 drive, you will need to purchase the Thunderbolt-to-FireWire adapter ($ 29 on the Apple Store).
- Best Apple Macbook:
- How fast? MacBook Air is very capable of handling everyday tasks such as sending and receiving e-mail, browsing web pages, and using office applications. You can even use it to edit short video, or use the iPhone or point-to-point camera to handle JPEG.
- Macworld’s purchase suggestion: The MacBook Air is an affordable laptop for people who work in general, such as students or individual operators. Since the MacBook Air is at the lower end of the Apple laptop lineup, you will not be able to find the Retina monitor on the Retina Apple MacBook Pro or MacBook. In addition, you cannot easily upgrade your storage space after purchase, so you should purchase the maximum capacity storage model. (Aftermarket storage upgrades are available, but Apple does not provide support for such upgrades.)
- Acer Aspire Laptops
- Apple Macbook Laptops
- ASUS Chromebook Laptops
- Dell Inspiron
- HP Laptops
- Lenovo Laptops
- Microsoft Surface